A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Because I do care...

Hey guys! I've been pretty absent around these parts and I figured I'd give an explanation to those who may wonder where I dipped off to.

September brought some tough times to my life...things I just couldn't handle publicly. It's starting to improve but nowhere near 100%. I know we all go through situations that knock us on our ass. SO, if you're the praying type, keep me and mine in yours, por favor. If not, that's cool too. I hope all of YOU are doing swell! I'd like to know. Drop me a comment, shoot me an email, smoke signal, or carrier pigeon. Or, even tell me what you do when you feel at your lowest. I'll be back...if you'll have me, of course.

*To Betty, Ginger, and Mila...I'm sorry, ladies. Ya'll know this...but, before long, I'll be back to dropping it low in a party near you!*

No comments: