A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Rats




Standing in nostrand train station and all I can think about is...."I wonder how rats communicate" Like seriously they run all New York City train stations. They're on every platform you can not escape them for shit and of course my curious ass researched and I can say yeah...its not all that informative as I thought "They squeek, theyre tails point" blah blah blah WHATEVER!...But we all know these motherfuckers are gross...and I wish instead of MTA taking our money for some bullshit...aside from the fact that our train service stays delayed we also have to deal with dirty rats running around by our feet. They should atleast work on getting great exterminators to fix this problem we have.

No comments: