A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


R.I.P John Hughes

John Hughes Pictures, Images and Photos
I think it's safe to say as a female me along with the rest of Pussy Galore religiously watched his movies. Pretty In Pink, Home Alone, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and many many more. Most of the people my age probably won't know him by name, but you'll appreciate him once you've realized how much you loved the movies he's made in his years.

A clip from one of my favorite 80's movies, "Some Kind Of Wonderful"

5 comments:

Broadway J. Baker said...

May he Rest In Peace. I lovedddddd his work. Nobody really knows him by name but you know his craft!

Anonymous said...

yeah r.i.p for real


im making a logo for the immature gentleman blog so i need your help on picking which one, either the lighting bolt or the immature face

leave a comment on the post so i could know

dueces!

Anonymous said...

yeah r.i.p for real


im making a logo for the immature gentleman blog so i need your help on picking which one, either the lighting bolt or the immature face

leave a comment on the post so i could know

dueces!

Anonymous said...

also go ahead and follow the owl express line and the space pace line

i made new designs for both labels so go check them out and i also customized both layouts of the labels, leave a comment

Tay MF Dee said...

authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

follow me me on here

n ill follow you bakk;;)