A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Harry Potter

Photobucket

Oh man, who knows how late I am on this but I just came across some pictures from the latest Harry Potter movie, "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows". As you all know this is the last movie to the book franchise, and I have to say that I am extremely sad about this. Since the last book is soo damn long (i should know, I read it twice), it's going tobe cut into 2 parts. First one coming out this year in November, and the second in July of 2011. Word is they want as much detail in the movie, which I love cause in the last ones they never stayed completely true to the book. Everytime the movie comes out we (Me and Betty) go to the theater and hate it, but a few months later when we watch it on dvd again we love it. Hopefully that won't be the case with this one. The sneak peak looks good, and so does Ron Weasly. Anywho here is the sneak peak and some pictures from filming.



Deathly Hallows Filming Pics

No comments: