A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


MY PUSSY

I like my pussy Sometimes I stare at it in the mirror

When I'm undressing and wonder what it would look like without hair

Like when I was a baby.

Sometimes I sit at the edge of my bed and spread my legs

And stare into the mirror and wonder what others see.

Sometimes I stick my finger in my pussy and wiggle it around the dark wetness

And feel what a cock or a tongue must feel when I'm sitting on it.

I pull my finger out and I always taste it and smell it.

It's hard to describe, it smells like a baby to me

Fresh and full of life.

I love my pussy

It is the complete summation of my life.

It's the place where all the most painful things have happened

But it has given me indescribable pleasure.

MY PUSSY IS THE TEMPLE OF LEARNING

- MADONNA

1 comment:

Puchy .Lou. said...

yaaaaay verginaaasss!