A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Love You, bbyckz!

I'm normally not the one to express how I feel. I don't know the proper way to do it. And, often times, I'm like a dude. I'll spill my guts when I think you're leaving. That last second confession...it's blurted out...doesn't make much sense, but you FEEL how strongly the feelings are behind it.

So, I'm gonna confess something to you. To ALL of you! And, we'll work from there.

I'm in LOVE! I LOVE someone!

*exhales*

That felt good. But, I don't know what is supposed to be said after that. Good thing for music.

Adele * Make You Feel My Love


She reminds me of myself in this video. Up @ 4:05am, bbyckz on her mind, telling herself everything she wants HIM to know. Her hair is uncombed, her outfit is WHATEVER, and, I'm dying for some bangs but I don't have the guts!

No comments: