A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Why i think weed is a wonderful drug...

Make's everything better...Sex,Food, Movies ETC the list goes on and on. I think they need to hurry up and legalize the shit meng...Yeah you can kinda say I'm high right now lol not as High as I can get but fuck it. Sorta relapsed big time on alot of things SORRY NIQUA lol shes gonna kill me she's straight not talking to me for the whole weekend! Don't worry girl on monday I give you permission to curse me out!. So its 4:51 am and I'm wired as hell! Listening to Pennies by the cool kids..Mr. man put me on to it Thanks hun its actually a cool video/ song kinda catchy...So below are some of our candid moments of Fun...and Of course the pennies Video.




Pennies




1.



2.



3.



4.




5.




6.



7.

No comments: