A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


The movie : Push




Betty: Movie was not what I expected (in a bad way...don't believe the hype!! the best part about my night was that trip to coldstone where I almost came off of eating that birthday cake remix that I love so dearly...That ice cream was my valentine!! Thanks Gerald for accompanying us..got to hang around a bunch of spunky females!



Ginger: Push.... what can i say? I liked it, I loved it... NOT! From the very beginning i could tell that this movie was going to drag. Which wasn't vrey good seeing as how i had just come off a high and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Little action, little love (which i liked). Djimon Hounsou, YUM! best part of this movie were the previews, and the ending credits. I'd recommend this movie to someone I don't like.


Broadway: um...powers were interesting...thought Dakota Fanning had more challenging roles than this. Felt the movie was very predictable and familiar, like you've seen the plots and turns in other movies. Love interest was boring and unnecessary, motives of characters weren't explained, movie was rushed...1 1/2 stars out of 5.

No comments: