A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Mmm Daddy*

I like guys.

Fire-fighting guys, Drink-buying guys, Make sure I reach home safely guys.
Encouraging guys, Know how to stroke......a guitar guys.
Tune-carrying guys, Make me dinner guys, Good with children guys.
Considerate guys, Guys who judge no one, Guys who are open-minded.
Witty guys, Hair-Pulling guys, Guys who smell like AXE, vanilla, or licorice.
Make me laugh guys, Twinkle in their eye guys, Fix my hair guys.
Dirty-talking guys, Football watching guys, Rub my back guys.
Chick flick watching guys, Middle of the Dance Floor with me guys.
Guys with creative minds, Guys with drive, Head giving guys.
Determined guys, Selfless guys, Intelligent guys, Thoughtful guys.
Spontaneous guys, Honest guys, Loyal and Trustworthy guys.
Soul-stirring guys, Passionate guys, Chivalrous guys.
Dean Martin-Gregory Peck type guys, Charismatic guys, Diverse guys.
White guys, Black guys, Brown, Green, Blue guys.
Skinny guys, Guys who don't hold grudges, Guys who speak their mind.
Lustful guys, Guys who are M E N!

I like guys.


*Phrase coined by Co-Star Artists Gossyp
myspace.com/gossypmusic
youtube.com/gossypmusic

1 comment:

NiC-KIA said...

Skinny guys, Guys who don't hold grudges, Guys who speak their mind.


Mmmm thats him!

Nikkyface