A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Back to the Banks 09'



Photobucket



I had alot of funn!!! I'm mad the rest of the Pussy Galoreee gang couldn't join me but I had enough fun for the both of them. Even though I got hit in the head with a skateboard Deck and my niece banged the shit out of her shin, got into a 3 against 1 mini scuffle for a deck we all had a good time...I even got a picture/Autography of my boo Danny Supra...ah mann I love him! ;D



Below are some pics/Videos that me and nieces Took/recorded...Enjoy ;D



Photobucket

My babyyyyy!! hehe






Photobucketbr>

Photobucket







Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eww de 4th pic is just 2 nasty lol, nice blog.
check out mine as well
http://blackspacemilan.blogspot.com/