A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


No words at all

Photobucket
So the girls left it to me to leave a blog entry about Michael Jackson. They felt it was only right. I fucking love this man, and typing this right now I still can't believe that he past away. I been watching television coverage on this since Thursday, and it's unbelievable how many people loved him, worshipped him, cried over him, etc. As true fans, we all look past the newspaper headlines, bizarre pictures, and court cases. None of that can shadow all that he has done with his music, movies, and charities. There will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER be another entertainer like him, he was one of a kind, and he will be truly missed by me and the whole world.


I have a new found love for this song, and video..... please watch if you haven't seen, or heard it.

No comments: