A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


The Pussy Chronicles

"I went to a recording studio with my boyfriend (at the time) to sing on the chorus of one of his tracks and everyone except me and him decided to take a smoke break. So we stayed in the booth and they went into a back room. He starts kissing me then asks me if I wanna fuck, now the booth has no lock on the door, so I'm like hm.. Decided to go thru with it. I'm bent over holdin the door knob so no one would come in, I'm tryin hard not to moan while we fuccin, all of a sudden I hear ppl coming out the room this ninja screams he's cumin, the owner of the studio says "what comin where?" looks into the booths window he has his dick in his hand and points to the door where I'm hurrying to pull my pants up and says "cumin there" thank god I was quick with it shoulda got some head tho lol."

2 comments:

JSADTheKing said...

Enjoyed the read keep it up!!!!

Eno Bull said...

AAOOWW!! Git It!