A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


Drag Me To Hell





Ginger : Well ahh..I went in hoping for the best and although possessed voiced scare the Bejesus out of me. I wasn't impressed, some of the special effects were cheesey..Looked really animated. Wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't purchase it on Dvd in the future....THE END!!!
Betty : Well I was disgusted by the movie from jump old lady with the wooping cough and horrible dentures. The movie made me jump of course...any movie that has to do with hell and old people scare the shit out of me...other than that the movie was a piece of shit...I wouldn't watch it again even if someone else was to pay for me and thats really hard for me to say because I never pass up a free...FYI Don't believe the hype the trailer really knows how to trick people.

No comments: