A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform


DNA TESTING!

Since Lloyd and Cassidy been out I've always said they were Michael Jackson's illegitimate children. Might've been the eyes, and MAYBE the smile. I don't know maybe you guys think I'm crazy or seeing shit that isn't there. I'm just waiting for the day where this news hits the media, and I'll be the one to say I told you so. It's possible he fathered these dudes. You'll see that in the end I was right. Just listen to Lloy's voice! High pitched, he'd be perfect for a remake of "Human Nature". Cassidy? Well he's the evil son. Total opposite from the smooth and senstive nature that is Lloyd. Ah well, that's my opinion.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris Anthony said...

lol i definitely can see it! good eye...